| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ulaangom in December is severely cold at -25.5 °C (-13.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -21.2 °C (-6.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -30.6 °C (-23.1 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in December is arid. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 8:05 long and the longest day is 8:23 long with an average length of 8:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Ulaangom December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Ulaangom, Mongolia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Ulaangom:
- Krasnoyarsk, Russia - 691.5 kms (429.7 miles) N
- Rinchinlhymbe, Mongolia - 556.2 kms (345.6 miles) ENE
- Khatgal, Mongolia - 579.2 kms (359.9 miles) E
- Baruuhturuun, Mongolia - 167.4 kms (104 miles) E
- Muren, Mongolia - 581.2 kms (361.1 miles) E
- Tosontsengel, Mongolia - 459.2 kms (285.4 miles) ESE
- Erdenemandal, Mongolia - 690.2 kms (428.9 miles) E
- Uliastai, Mongolia - 417 kms (259.1 miles) ESE
- Aayanbulag, Mongolia - 552.6 kms (343.4 miles) SE
- Galuut, Mongolia - 688 kms (427.5 miles) ESE
- Altai, Mongolia - 488.4 kms (303.5 miles) SE